[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 12:32:57 CDT 2001

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, linc wrote:

> OK, as a bystander that watched this entire conversation I can tell you
> Amy that he could have easilly misconstrued what you said as picking on
> him.

you didnt see the rest of the speil, which was carried out privately. i
specifically stated that he took it too personally and all i was doing was
responding to one example as it provoked thought.

> If you didn't like his
> comments, ask him to move it to the appropriate list and move on
> While he commented from a man's viewpoint, you commented from a
> womans.. Understandable, however, you pulled him off the list.  Since you
> were also and active participant perhaps you should be removed from the
> list as well?  Or maybe now you'll just remove me from the list for
> speaking out?   I won't argue this with you, but what's gppd for the goose
> is certainly good for the gander.

discussion is fine, spirited arguments are fine--i don't have a problem
with either. insults, however, are not fine. you're wlcome to speak out
all you like as long as you dont sit and sling insults at me (or anyone
else for that matter).

i was not insulting him in *any* way, therefor that point is moot. last,
and ultimately the most important, i'm an admin/owner of this list so i'll
damn well do what i please as long as i'm in agreement with bill (and i
was).

--a