[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 12:22:08 CDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 01:16:27PM -0400, joshua d boyd wrote:
> Not to drag this out longer than needed, but it would be kinda nice if you
> mentioned that there were private emails when saying unsubscribed
> publicly.  For one thing, it would help keep us from jumping to others
> defence and looking like fools.  It's not like you would need to detail
> what was in those private emails either.

I beleive that I've more than demonstrated in the past that I'm very
fair, partial, and far from being a "dictator" when it comes to letting
things slide and running these lists.  If you want to get really picky,
I dont have to justify a *damn thing*.  My lists, my machines, and I am
*very* patient and understanding at times.

And, as I requested before, this is not something I want to drag out
into a discussion.  Please drop it.

Thanks.

Bill

--