[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

linc rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 11:21:42 CDT 2001

> > That's not what I said at all. What I said is that things like that are
> > examples of why people say "men marry women expecting things to stay the
> > same; women marry men expecting them to change" when in fact all the
> > non-existant anecdotes I referenced simply point to those reasons as
> > being nothing more than piddly shit. If you're trying to read more into
> > it than that I'm truly sorry for you.
>

> you seem to have missed something when you took a wrong turn at
> albequerque. i saw your little example. it caught my eye (and my thoughts)
> and i commented on it from a woman's viewpoint. no more, no less. your
> insults aren't appreciated and neither is your 'pity'. you are now
> unsubscribed from this list.
>
> have a nice day.

OK, as a bystander that watched this entire conversation I can tell you
Amy that he could have easilly misconstrued what you said as picking on
him.  In fact, I though you were as well..  If you didn't like his
comments, ask him to move it to the appropriate list and move on, but you
intentionally perpetuated the conversation.
While he commented from a man's viewpoint, you commented from a
womans.. Understandable, however, you pulled him off the list.  Since you
were also and active participant perhaps you should be removed from the
list as well?  Or maybe now you'll just remove me from the list for
speaking out?   I won't argue this with you, but what's gppd for the goose
is certainly good for the gander.

My $.02
-Linc.

--
 12:15pm  up 8 days,  5:39,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00