[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 11:00:30 CDT 2001

Amy wrote:
> as i've read it, you're saying men should make a deal with their women
> where the women perform whatever and the guy pays her by doing dishes.
> how..neanderthal. i mean, jeez, you might as well hand her 50 bucks. this
> kind of logical 'deal' pisses off women, jon. it amounts to sheer
> disrespect.

That's not what I said at all. What I said is that things like that are
examples of why people say "men marry women expecting things to stay the
same; women marry men expecting them to change" when in fact all the
non-existant anecdotes I referenced simply point to those reasons as
being nothing more than piddly shit. If you're trying to read more into
it than that I'm truly sorry for you.

-Jon