[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 10:46:22 CDT 2001

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Jonathan Katz wrote:

> fellatio they once received while dating and are confused at this whole
> 'vacuuming once per week thing.' Some recently married women I know don't
> understand that their men do the dishes only when the sink is full of
> dirty ones. The guys view that difference over the dishes as some kind of
> negative disdain. That kind of stuff isn't about "changing who someone is"
> as much as it is altering a routine to keep a household running. It is no
> secret guys can live without copious amounts of oral sex and we can do
> dishes more than once a week. It isn't the happiest of circumstances but
> it honestly isn't that big a deal. I guess it is more of a compromise of
> being domesticated.

this wins the 'strangest example of something that supposedly happens'
award this week, for certain. the fact that you're unmarried is just
amusing.

as i've read it, you're saying men should make a deal with their women
where the women perform whatever and the guy pays her by doing dishes.
how..neanderthal. i mean, jeez, you might as well hand her 50 bucks. this
kind of logical 'deal' pisses off women, jon. it amounts to sheer
disrespect.

first of all, if you're wondering just why the chick in question aint
puttin out any longer, its cause she never enjoyed it in the first place
and you should either get used to it or divorce her (if fellatio
means that much to you in a relationship).

as for the dishes part, the reason why it irritates most women about the
dishes part is due to what happens when you leave dishes in the sink for
too long..little bug problems develop and they're hell to get rid of.

the problem with your theory is that if a man ever suggested that plan to
a woman, she'd just do the dishes herself and either refuse sex completely
or just plain dump your ass.

--a
"suicide hotline, please hold."