[rescue] FDDI questions.

Daniel S. Washko rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 09:42:27 CDT 2001

I'd like to echo that big thanks to Dave.  It is so nice to once again have a working Sun monitor.

Actually, linc, that is Brian (lady farts) Hechinger.

Now Mike, he's the gas man.  I'm glad he lives down in Maryland, cause if he made the trip with us, I'm sure he'd be riding shotgun and blasting me out of the car.