[rescue] Room for computers

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 08:57:47 CDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 06:04:54AM -0700, Ken Hansen wrote:
> You need a terminal in the garage, so you can back the
> U-haul up to the house and work in the truck...
> Preferably at night, to avoid raising the suspicions
> of your neighbors... During the day you can carve
> small wooden boxes and sent them out annonymously to
> new friends in the High-Tech field... ;^)

My neighbors are already paranoid enough with the stuff that has
been offloaded from a semi / with a forklift:

 - pallet of 4/330s and 4/630s
 - pallet containing one 4/690MP full cabinet
 - pallet with a VAX 6000-410
 - Pallet with a crate of PDP-11 gear

The real reason for a terminal in the ktichen:

Online ordering of dinner from a local restaraunt. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net