[rescue] Room for computers

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 08:04:54 CDT 2001

But how do I get all that fertilizer and diesel fuel
into the kitchen to make a really big bomb?

You need a terminal in the garage, so you can back the
U-haul up to the house and work in the truck...
Preferably at night, to avoid raising the suspicions
of your neighbors... During the day you can carve
small wooden boxes and sent them out annonymously to
new friends in the High-Tech field... ;^)

Ken
--- dave at cca.org wrote:
> jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu writes:
>
> >Personally, I think a terminal (an old notebook, or
> something else with a
> >flat panel display and a liquid resistant keyboard)
> in the kitchen is
> >entirely appropriate.  It can do such things as act
> as a message center,
> >shopping list organizer, and of course recipe
> database.
>
> Well you *have* to have a terminal in the kitchen,
> so you can properly
> make use of all those "make explosives in your
> kitchen" sites that I
> hear the internet is full of!
>
> -------- David Fischer --------- dave at cca.org
> -------- If it wasn't for good luck, I wouldn't have