Ciarcia Fractal Generator (Was: Re: [rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX)

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 07:50:04 CDT 2001

That is great, but I have no idea, other than 1983 -
1985... Didn't they used to have annual indexes back
then, or am I thinking of other magazines?

I used to loce DDJ of COmputer Calestenics and
Orthodontia - they once had an article on a FORTH
interpreter written in BASIC, but as implemented it
was not extensible (words you programmed were lost
between sessions, but could be loaded from a file if
desired) - I saved the magazine issue, becuase I
wanted to try and make it extensible...

Fun stuff,

Ken