Ciarcia Fractal Generator (Was: Re: [rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX)

Neil McNeight rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 02:12:12 CDT 2001

> From: Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com>
> Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 01:55:41 -0400 (EDT)
> To: <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>
>   Does anyone have any info/reprints of/whatever on the multiprocessor
> 8051-based parallel fractal computer that Ciarcia built several years
> ago?  I'm pretty sure it was in BYTE.  I've been looking for info on
> that for some time, to no avail.  Can anybody help me out with that?

We've got a complete set of BYTE in our engineering library, where I was
hoping to stop by tommorow anyway. If you could give me a timeframe to
narrow down the search, I might be able to come up with something.
I don't think they have Circuit Cellar, but they do have DDJ (back to
the beginning) and Kilobaud (also back to the beginning).

-Neil

"There is more to life than increasing its speed." | Neil McNeight
                        -Mahatma Gandhi            | mcneight at umich.edu