[rescue] 2 network interfaces on Sol 8 for Intel

Hebert Dacorrgio Heidenreich rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 07:41:28 CDT 2001

Hi,

I purchased sol 8 for intel, on a machine especially designed under
suns compatibility list. But I had trouble with my 3com network
interfaces (3C905CX-TXM), the system kept rebooting. I tried dowloading
realteks 8139 drivers, both are cofigured correctly, working correctly
(checked with ifconfig -a), but the second interface (rtls1) seem to be
not responding arp broadcasts (I used tcpdump) on its ip address.
Can anybody help me

Thanks in advance,

Hebert Dacorrgio Heidenreich
W2B - Wireless to Bussiness - hebert at w2bnet.com.br