[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 05:24:57 CDT 2001

A> On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Dave McGuire wrote:

>> On August 21, joshua d boyd wrote:
>> > If I found the right person, I'd give up anything for her.  If she tries
>> > to change me/be a Nazi, she probably isn't the right person then.  But,
>> > what do I know.  Just more excessively idealistic theories from this guy.
>>
>>   You & me both, man.
>>
>>   Big Mike hit me with a good piece of wisdom today: "Men expect women
>> to never change, and women expect to change their men."

A> well, believing in that sort of horse shit is a good reason why a lot of
A> men are still single.

A> *shrug*

The problem is that many women believe that "shit" too.  Not so few of them
were taught it by their parents.  To break the cycle both sides need
to drop it.  My wife and I went through this until we found common
ground where neither one of us needed to change and both of us were
doing _some_ of the things we wanted to do and still have time
together.

Occasionally we still bump heads on this one.  Makes the marriage
interesting. ;-)

Mike Hebel                          mailto:drone8of9 at crosswinds.net

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.html

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.doc