[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 20 19:23:20 CDT 2001

I don't think I could ever go for full-on home automation, though.  I
don't mind "computer as tool" but "computer as lifestyle" grates a bit.
I'd hate to say goodbye to chopping up wood on a cold winter morning for
a fireplace.  My idea of paradise is closer to a log cabin in the rockies
with a net connection.
<<<<<

I dunno- maybe midway between. more than a net connection, certainly.
Cleaning, sensors, comms integration, AV piped on demand anywhere in the
house. a recipe browser in the kitchen.....

but I want my cast iron pot belly, too.

-Christof