[rescue] Interest in Sun PCI FDDI Cards?

Greg A. Woods rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 17 08:28:18 CDT 2001

[ On Friday, August 17, 2001 at 08:34:44 (EDT), Mike Dombrowski wrote: ]
> Subject: [rescue] Interest in Sun PCI FDDI Cards?
>
> Anybody interested in cheapish ($15-$20) Sun PCI FDDI Cards? I have a
> lead on a bulk of them(20) and I don't know if I should pick them up
> and split out the pack. Type 5 cards with SC connectors. If you're
> interested

Any idea what chipset they are?  Any possibility of there being NetBSD
(or even Linux) drivers for them?

I'd love to get my file servers onto FDDI to connect to my DECswitch....

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>     <woods at robohack.ca>
Planix, Inc. <woods at planix.com>;   Secrets of the Weird <woods at weird.com>