[rescue] Interest in Sun PCI FDDI Cards?

Mike Dombrowski rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 17 07:34:44 CDT 2001

Anybody interested in cheapish ($15-$20) Sun PCI FDDI Cards? I have a
lead on a bulk of them(20) and I don't know if I should pick them up
and split out the pack. Type 5 cards with SC connectors. If you're
interested please email me off list and let me know how many you want.
Also, does anyone have a source for SC<->MIC cables? I've been shoving
the ST connectors into my SC cards and while it works this solution is
ugly.

Mike