[rescue] Ultra 10

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 16 07:44:15 CDT 2001

Whoa - you must be off on the math, since the function is watts = volts x
amps...

>From memory, it was:
    21A x 3.3v = ~70 watts
    10A x 12v =~120 watts
    3A x 5v =~15 watts
    1A x 12v = ~12 watts (split over +12v and -12v)

I could be off *somewhat* in my recollection, but that puts you in 225 - 250
Watt PS territory, no where near 1.5KW...

Not quite sure how you got an almost *order of magnatude* off - did you add
up the amperage and multiply by the *input* voltages?

Ken