[rescue] Can someone help me ID...

Larry Snyder rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 15 17:52:47 CDT 2001

Cool.  Sooo..where do I find and docs on it?  and lessee, BOD=box o' disks,
what's the J?  I saw some reference on docs to them using SCSI ID 8-14
for something, and that's the right # of #'s.  This is definitely
what you speak of.  I've seen them in the top of several E10K cabinets.
I think this was hanging off a [3|4]500 in its last life.  Can they be
managed using md?  That's a piece of Solaris black magic that I need to
learn anyway.
thanx,
-ls-

Jonathan Katz <jon at jonworld.com> wrote: