[rescue] Alpha rescue

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 15 12:49:17 CDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 11:21:40AM -0500, Hatle, Steven J. wrote:
> I'll get 1.5.1 down right now. I guess I know what I'm doing tonight while
> my wife watches Home and Garden channel. How many times can you watch
> someone paint their bedroom, build a deck, or plant a bush?!

I think ALL of our wives watch that.  Also, you need to check out
"Trading Spaces" on TLC (I think it is).  Its great - The other day
a boyfriend and girlfriend redectorated each other's living rooms.
Amy and I were going "they're gonna fight!  they're gonna fight!
they're gonna break up!". 8-)  It was FUNNY AS HELL.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net