[rescue] 501-2646?

Loomis, Rip rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 13 17:20:27 CDT 2001

There's a good discussion online at
  http://www.tek-tips.com/gviewthread.cfm/lev2/7/lev3/51/pid/518/qid/45507
(warning, ugly HTML code with ActiveX crap)
correct one is the BigMac 501-2655 a.k.a. X1056A
which means that it's only officially supported
through Solaris 2.6 and requires significant twiddling
to get working under Solaris 7.  Should be supported
under Linux and Net/OpenBSD, but the be can only
do half-duplex and various folks have other complaints
about it.

If you don't particularly need three of them, though,
I probably have a use for one since I have two systems
that have to continue running 2.5.1 or 2.6 for the
forseeable future.  Let me know by private e-mail if
you're interested in a sale/trade.

  --Rip