[rescue] parisc-linux ISOs (was: HP 720 (I Think...))

Loomis, Rip rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 13 14:50:35 CDT 2001

Hmm...it's linked from
  http://parisc-linux.org/release-0.9/index.html
the actual current CD-image is (125MB for network install):
  ftp://puffin.external.hp.com/pub/parisc/cd-images/palinux-0.9.2.iso.gz

Although PA-RISC will supposedly be part of the next Debian
release (woody/3.0), that release cycle isn't at the point
where ISOs are available...so if you want debian-hppa it's
apparently a very labor-intensive thing right now (download
pre-built root tarball and expand it out.)

Hope this helps--

  --Rip

[[SNIP]]