[rescue] Looking for rapidcity/bay/nortel accelar hardware

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 12 18:22:25 CDT 2001

Hi folks,

Anybody have, or know of a good source for, reasonably priced Accelar
routing switches and bits? I'm pondering an upgrade to a 1200/1250 series
box sometime in the foreseeable future, and while I see an occasional
blade at the swaps, I don't see enclosures and power supplies.

And to avert the flamewar in advance... no, I don't want Cisco unless it's
free. I worked on this particular product for three years so I have a
particular liking for it. I'd love to find the black Rapid City version
but I doubt many of those are around in the free world.

I'm watching ebay occasionally for this stuff, but I usually don't find it
when I have the money for it. Ain't it always that way? :)

--Rob (off to pack some stuff up, long-overdue, for some rescuees)

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows