[rescue] Need source for Reasonably priced Ultra 1 powersupply.

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 12 15:56:09 CDT 2001

What would be a reasonable price?

This is a purpose-built power supply, not a common PC ATX PS, and around
$100 seems reasonable to me (less than $150 anyway).

With Ultra 1/200E nicely equipped for $250 on this list and similar boxes
offered from Comdisco, maybe a new system upgrade would be more appropriate,
selling off the bits you don't need afterwards...

Ken