[rescue] HP 720 (I Think...)

Matthew Haas rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 10 19:38:39 CDT 2001

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, Phil Schilling wrote:

> 	I got an extra HIL keyboard around if you want for price of shipping?

HIL keyboard? Let me guess... a PS/2 lookalike connector but with
different signals?

A friend of mine just picked up an HP 712/80 system and is having
difficulties getting it up... it seems to recognize the keyboard (a
wireless PS/2), but does not seem to accept any keystrokes... does it too
require this "HIL" keyboard?

And where can one find out more information about such things? Pinouts,
other HP workstation facts.. as there is no hphelp.org :)