[rescue] HP 720 (I Think...)

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 10 12:49:15 CDT 2001

> > Is there anything strange in hooking it up?  I see something like
> > an RJ45 or a little bigger (kind of like a ps2 keyboard by IBM)
> > on the back marked HIL keyboard.  I am assuming it goes there,
>
> I have a PS/2->HIL converter sitting around. In the back of it
> there is an aux rj-45 connector. What's it for?

Dunno, for sure.  I think the dongle connects up the keyboard and
mouse to the machine.  I don't speak much HPese, yet, so maybe one
of the others on the list can fill us in more appropriately.
For now I am just running terminals on my boxes.  Someday, it
might be nice to have all the graphic bits to run it with a head
on it, rather than a terminal.

Bob