[rescue] HP 720 (I Think...)

William Barnett-Lewis rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 10 09:44:55 CDT 2001

>From looking at a manual from HP's website, it appears I picked up an HP
Apollo 720 with a 424mb drive, 48mb of RAM (? 6 memory boards - 4
labeled 8mb and 2 physically bigger ones that have no id on them) a
floppy, and a monochrome video card with one bnc connector.

For $25 at the university's surplus shop, it seemed a good deal.  Can
anyone point me in the direction of more info? Anyone got a copy of HPUX
10 for sale? Or a video card that is non bnc for sale?

Ah well, time to go find my terminal and set it up...

William
--
You better watch out    What you wish for;
It better be worth it   So much to die for.