[rescue] general javastation q

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 9 16:32:32 CDT 2001

Wordprocessors store an inordinate amount of info
*besides* the text - you are talking on the order of <
100 pages, *easy*.

Complex pages would take even more space.

BTW, the 4 Megs is used to store boot/config info, so
something less than 4 Meg is available for end-user
use... They keep bookmarks in that partition/dirve...

Try looking for a web page like www.hacked-nic.com or
something similar - I'd look it up, but i have to pick
my kid up from daycare...

Ken

--- joshua d boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:
> > ThinkNIC is looking for partner to help provide
> productivity software...
>
> They probably wouldn't want to deal with some
> college kid though, unless
> he got it absolutely perfect.
>
> I wonder how far 4 megs would go for storing word
> processing
> files...
>
> --
> Joshua D. Boyd