[rescue] What is a good terminal?

Hatle, Steven J. rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 10:30:31 CDT 2001

The adm131 was the standard terminal at my college back in the day. Nothing
like that "institutional blue" case, and the total lack of function keys,
shift key or arrow keys! No wonder I still remember most all the keyboard
controls for cursor movement in vi <grin>

Plus, it's resemblance to the original blue iMac is pronounced.  .  .

Would I want one today? No. I'll stick with my VT320/420's.

Steve