[rescue] What is a good terminal?

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 09:57:37 CDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 10:45:57AM -0400, BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak wrote:
> To hook up to your sparc (e.g. classic, lx, or ss4 kind of thing) you
> will need a DEC MMJ cable plus the male DEC modem dongle plus a null
> modem adapter (unless you want to wire up the cable yourself).

Does this apply to the 220s?  That might explain why I haven't gotten it
to work.  I was thinking that my problem might have been that two nulls
don't make a right (err, non-null).  I really need to get a straight
through, 25pin cable with one end of each gender, unless the terminal
really requires something else altogether...

--
Joshua D. Boyd