[rescue] I'm bAAAaack.

Michael Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 7 14:23:33 CDT 2001

Ok, I'm back. Thanks to all those who sent me messages encouraging me
to resubscribe. I'll try not to "speak with authority on topics (I)
don't understand" as some ESR text put it.

I don't want to bring up the P word again, but I would like to say
that I think Dave's arguments are valid. I found a copy of K&R 2 over
the weekend - I think I should give C another try. I hope I am not already
permanently brain-damaged.

I read an interesting rant by an Oberon zealot who seems to say alot of the
same things about C and C++ that have been said about a certain other
language. Sill, that might be taking things just a bit too far. Besides,
wasn't Oberon designed by the same guy who brought us PASCAL?

-Mike Hansen

--
"Real users hate real programmers."
(fortune)