[rescue] Anyone have a spare hd cable and plugboard for an SS4?

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 7 12:07:16 CDT 2001

I have some nice 4 gig sca drives that are too thick to work in an SS4
on the single drive mount plate near the CPU.  I am thinking it ought
to be possible to use the addin drive plugin board and cable that allows
the internal drive expansion capability in the ss4/ss5 and use one of
those thick sca drives maybe.  If this is possible, anyone got a spare
cable and expansion drive plugboard that I could obtain.

Thanks

Bob