[rescue] Really Useful PDA (pocket computers)

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 7 00:12:20 CDT 2001

Got two of them.  One was "upgraded" to 8 meg and double
speed. (Can go to 64 meg last I heard)  Used it for
grades, inventory, etc with a dos database program when
my principal banned laptops (another weird story).  Used
it for several years until the ban was lifted.  Now I
use my Tadpole.   Still carry around the 200 though.