[rescue] FS: SGI challenge S series carcass, soon Ultra 1 C3D 170E

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 6 22:10:28 CDT 2001

Hi,

I've decided that I'm not going to get around to working this guy up into
a full system, so if anyone wants to make a reasonable offer on this SGI
Challenge S-series carcass, please do so. Paypal strongly preferred.

Photos of the carcass are at http://home.indyramp.net/~rnovak/sgi/

The CPU module, diff SCSI/ethernet board, internal scsi cable, and
internal power cable are included. No drives, memory, power supply, or
mounting brackets are included. The item is offered as-is, and is only
guaranteed to occupy space. What you see in the photos is what you get. It
weighs a bit over 5 pounds before packing.

I also plan to be getting rid of my Ultra 1 170E Creator3d in the very
near future--moving to the Netra t1 since I got a newer desktop Sun. It's
got HME and wide scsi onboard, add-on FSBE (LE and narrow scsi), 256MB
RAM, 9GB hard drive, 4mm DDS2 internal tape drive, and Creator3d card in
it. If you'd like an early shot at that, drop me a note.

I had another spare 170 (narrow/lance, 256MB/9GB, hme, 4xCD) but it looks
like that's spoken for. Might get another in soon if someone's looking for
a cheaper one.

Thanks,
Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows