[rescue] [OT] CodeRed activity?

Phil Brutsche rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 5 01:38:23 CDT 2001

On 05 Aug 2001 02:12:35 -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   Bullshit.  Everyone has a choice.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is
> either deluded or under the influence of Microsoft mind control.

Considering I'm not the one making these engineering choices I think
that's accurate :)  Sadly I don't always have a choice in OS/platform to
use - quite a few of the "enterprise solutions" that I need to implement
are Wintel & nothing but Wintel.

I never mentioned the accounting package we looked at at work last
summer wouldn't operate worth a damn unless it was in a 100% Windows
environment.  Needless to say that deal fell through.

--

Phil