[rescue] several second lag...

Mike Free rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 4 22:45:52 CDT 2001

yah, I'm thinking something is wrong as well. I set up a friend of mine with
the cheapest PC possible, ended up with a P100 with 32 megs of ram and a 1
gig hard drive. She runs AOL, and win95, and generally PSP also, which is
reasonably quick... other than loading time, and some processing, everything
seems to run pretty smoothly, otherwise I'd be cranking together a
replacement in short order....

Mike Free