[rescue] a couple of Solaris questions

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 4 22:14:27 CDT 2001

Also, I don't use graphical FTP tools, but an easy way around that issue
would be to simply use netscape:

    netscape ftp://ftp.sunhelp.org/

Just a quick question - why do you think mod_perl is not installed in the
default Solaris 8 Apache install? They install Perl at the same time. My
install (from Solaris 8 4/01 CD-ROMs) appears to have mod_perl loaded:

    AddModule mod_perl.c

Also has jserv loaded...

Ken