[rescue] Mac Appliance

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 4 11:00:31 CDT 2001

On Sat, Aug 04, 2001 at 01:49:03AM -0500, Derrick Daugherty wrote:

> > but you can't do ANYTHING useful in perl. :)
>
> ummm.. that's quite near-sighted, hopefully joking :)

although i *DO* think perl completely blows, that was in fact a joke.  maybe
even an inside one at that (inside if people have stopped paying attention
anyway, hee hee)

> I'm sure most readers of this list are complete tweakers :)  Digging
> into the how and why things are, or aren't working, is what it's all
> about.

if you are crazy enough to rescue a PDP (*cough* i've _NEVER_ done that *cough*
*pats PDP-11*) then you are more likely than not a tweaker since the difference
between useful and useless is a fine line with limited resources. :)

> We need a magazine that has centerfolds of system boards and processor
> design specs...anyone wanna start an ezine? :)

screw ezine, i want glossy foldouts!!!

-brian