[rescue] Mac Appliance

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 4 08:32:49 CDT 2001

Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 04, 2001 at 02:53:50AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> >   Hah...NERD PORN!!
> Davey, its time for bed.... if you're nice and go to sleep
> now (jeez, its 3am your time, at least), mommy will read you
> a bedtime story about DEC...

I couldn't sleep a few nights ago, so I wrote an article* for a user-group
magazine describing the CP/M boot sequence.  If anyone wants to proof-read
it at 3am ...

It's truly scary how much I remembered, and how easy it was to bang out
1500 words.

* - using LaTeX of course

Do not be afraid of cooking, as your ingredients will know and misbehave
   -- Fergus Henderson