[rescue] sleep dep

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 4 00:07:59 CDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 11:18:51PM -0400, joshua d boyd wrote:
> > be late for work every day.  works for me. :)
>
> 1) I tend to be

good boy.

> 2) I think we just got to the root of your cash flow problems.

i wish it were that easy.  i joke about it, but honestly being late to work
was showing up at 7:15 instead of 7. :) (i had an 8:45 meeting that took at
least half an hour to prepare for, so i couldn't stretch it much further than
that)

-brian

ps: that was at the cool job (Mack), Agere should have been happy i showed up
at all, i hated that place.