[rescue] Mac Appliance

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 2 13:10:41 CDT 2001

I have a line on a Quadra 660AV, can't really decide if I want it, price may
be right...

Is this a reasonable/fun machine? 25MHz 68040 w/ spiffy DSP chip for video
applications...

Thoughts? I'd need to get all the trimmings too (keyboard, video
monitor/adapter - I think I have RAM, HD covered)...

Ken