[rescue] Temperature Monitoring?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 2 05:48:32 CDT 2001

Brian Hechinger wrote:

> there is always: http://www.arkham.ws/complab/fan.html

There is that, but then the monitor would sit at a funny angle. I've
decided that I'm using the SS20 as my main desktop machine. The linux
box is in the corner now. I'm still running apps off of it over X on the
desktop.

S'a funny thing, just putting my hand on the top of the case of the
SS20, it feels much hotter over the framebuffer(s) than the hard drives.
And with the cover off, I don't even think about touching the heat sinks
on the processors, but the top hard drive can't be over 150 F. Izzat
alright, you think?

---sambo