[SunRescue] OT: need MMJ cable for vaxstation

Sam Creasey rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 30 22:16:42 CDT 2001

I know this list contains a vew vax, erm... "enthusiasts", so I was hoping
one of you could help me out.

I just got a vaxstation 3100 here, and I need an mmj->DB{9,25} cable so I
can plug the console of this thing into something useful...  anyone know
where to find such a cable/got one laying around?

-- Sam

Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as
kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to
repetitive music.
        -- Unknown