[SunRescue] Why would you need something like this?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 30 05:07:00 CDT 2001

What I have noticed with overseas shipments is that the package will sit in
the US for a number of days before it makes it's voyage across the sea.

USPS would probably have been a better choice for literature - their rates
are pretty reasonable for some international shipments. UPS is not really
set up to handle international shipments. For domestic, if you can get to
the service center (or set up a FedEx Ground Account), they can be cheaper
than UPS dround in many cases.

Ken