[SunRescue] RE: Sun part number DB

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Apr 28 00:16:02 CDT 2001

I had a project I worked on for Grad school that allowed anyone to add items
to a DB - in my original case, it was UPC codes and marketing information,
but when I get time I'd be happy to open it up to anyone interested.

My professor would love to see my code in use (not too robust, just a
handful of PHP & MySQL code, but it is neat idea...)

Ken