[SunRescue] Swapping a system between boxes

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 26 08:14:27 CDT 2001

I tried this once between a SS5 and an Ultra1/170, and I think if I kept at
it I could get it to work, but time and work needs came into my way so I
opted for another solution :).  Albeit this swap corssed platforms (from S5
to U1), you may have better luck.  Please do try and let us know how it goes!

Gil