[SunRescue] Re: Bill's Entertainment Center

amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 24 13:29:12 CDT 2001

John Duksta wrote:
> Ahhh yes... boxes... Our male cat (Elvin) loves cardboard boxes.
> Thanks to our penchant for ordering schtuff online, there are
> always a couple of boxes around for him to get into.

Kitty is the box-loving cat. he's a large tomcat, 20lbs or so. if there
is a box, he will sit on/in it. i've caught him in shoe boxes (sides
bending out) monitor boxes, fedex boxes (the official 3" wide ones), pie
boxes. also he loves sacks. he curls up in them.

*shakes head* he's insane...

> Another fun quirk... he won't use a scratching post, but if
> we give him one of the pressed cardboard cup holders (like from
> Dunkin Donuts) he'll shred it in a matter of days.

i wont discuss what happens when we get a 4' square box full of peanuts.

*shudder*

--amy