[SunRescue] Re: Bill's Entertainment Center

John Duksta rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 24 11:59:12 CDT 2001

At 10:52 AM 4/24/2001 -0500, you wrote:

>We bought a new huge suitcase (one of the kinds with wheels and a telescoping
>handle) for the honeymoon.  Since we've gotten back, the cats LOVE to sleep
>on top of it.  We also have a cat that loves to cram himself into any
>box he can find and sleep in that...

Ahhh yes... boxes... Our male cat (Elvin) loves cardboard boxes.
Thanks to our penchant for ordering schtuff online, there are
always a couple of boxes around for him to get into.

One of his favorite boxes is the lid to the Trivial Pursuit
box. Whenever we get in the mood to play, he's always there
within 5 minutes of the game being set up to hang out in the lid.

Another fun quirk... he won't use a scratching post, but if
we give him one of the pressed cardboard cup holders (like from
Dunkin Donuts) he'll shred it in a matter of days.

-john