[SunRescue] RE: Day of Beauty...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 24 11:54:28 CDT 2001

That is why they created "Day of Beauty" gift certificates from Day Spas/Salons...

Picture this scene:

Husband comes home from work: "Here honey, I got this for you - it's for this Saturday"

Then, on Saturday, the boys are come over and string Cat 5/RJ-45 to every room in the house.

Two days later, the wife asks "Honey - what's this phone jack doing in the bathroom?"

Husband says "Why, that's been there since we moved in - I really don't know what that is for..."

Ken