[SunRescue] Suburban Wireless?

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 24 10:07:26 CDT 2001

I had a cop pull me over for going 5 miles under on a winding road, late
at night, and it was raining.  He wanted to know what was wrong with me
that I wasn't going the speed limit.  Personally, I maintain that I wasn't
going more than 2-3 miles under.  He pulled me over right in my driveway
to.  I think more police and rulers need to be put to the rules put forth
in the Hitchhikers guide.  Those who want to do either are most likely the
least qualified (actually, I know a nice policeman who is decent).

--
Joshua Boyd