[SunRescue] Suburban Wireless?

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 24 09:40:20 CDT 2001

I had a cop pull me over once when I was doing five miles below the speed
limit in a slushy snow storm. The conditions were fine, and before the cop
saw me he was going faster than I was. He actually slowed down to let me
pass, then pulled in behind me to pull me over.

I asked him why he pulled me over, and he was nice and honest about it and
said "Because I had nothing better to do"

Chris Byrne