[SunRescue] Suburban Wireless?

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 24 00:04:30 CDT 2001

I'm sure there are some small towns that one could build near out there.
Of course, if one is to live out there, something as agile as a porche is
probably overkill.  Something big and powerfull, like a Corvete or Hot Rod
would probably be more appropriate.  Could probably get one of those
puppies up to 250 real easy.  High speed internet could be a problem
though.

--
Joshua Boyd